As an industrial manufacturer and distributor our focus are the needs of other industrial and government end users.
Understanding and addressing these challenges of our partners are why we have experienced rapid growth.
- Product Suitability - We provide samples and lab test data, to perform the right task at the right cost with environmental and sustainabilty needs considered.
- Procurement - We understand the world of your buyer because we are also buyers that need to procure materials. Product lot date codes assist in first in first out inventory management.
- Logistics - We have a variety of carriers and service levels that minimize lead times and freight costs. Online tracking of every order is provided.
- Compliance - We understand your operations experience regulatory oversights, and we respond with safety data and food grade certifications such as NSF approvals.
- Traceability - We manage lot number control for supply chain fault mitigation which is critical with our food processing and pharma customers, additionally customizing labels where required with customer PO and Lot number.
- Warehousing - We care about how our product arrives to your receiving department. Clean, well packaged, strapped, extra information labeling - whatever it takes to make us the easiest vendor your warehouse works with.
- Accounting - We accept most all forms of current payments and offer terms. We double check that buyer PO data will match customer's receiving department documentation that passes to accounting for reconciliation.
- Customer Service - We care. If expedited service is required, we do it. If there is a problem, we fix it. Even during Covid related material shortages, we shipped on time every time. We are flexible, so if we can help your work flow it will be implemented. We custom formulate as well as turn-key private label up to rail tanker quantities.
Petroleum products and other toxic chemicals were never intended to come in contact with waterways, soil, food and water supplies, or the air people breathe, yet such contact is inevitable.
Reportedly, some 1.5 billion gallons of petrochemical lubricants are "lost" to the environment each year* through leaks, spills, and both legal and illegal disposal. Most cleaning products and industrial petrochemicals -- from solvents and pesticides to other agricultural inputs -- leave a persistent toxic residue.
Some of these chemicals are known carcinogens, endocrine disruptors (interfere with hormones), or bioaccumulate in ways that health impacts are simply not known. WISE offers solutions to this accumulating pollution and the associated risks to companies that use these chemicals, the affected ecosystems and all living things.
In some cases, you may even be able to lower your insurance premiums!
WISE products resolve concerns about leaks, spills and "total loss" pollution, but first and foremost, these products deliver exception performance and are compatible with stringent industry standards and certifications for use with existing equipment.
NSF registration applies to all our Food Grade and General Purpose lubricants (NSF H1, H2 or 3H), cleaners, degreasers and bioremediation products (NSF A1); biopesticides are FIFRA-exempt from registration.
WISE industrial products achieve Ultimate Biodegradability, ASTM D5864 Pw1, the highest standard. Others claim their products are biodegradable, but unless they include the specific standard, this claim is meaningless. Everything and everyone is "biodegradable" ... eventually. Download article to learn more
* Lubes'n'Greases Magazine, McFall, D., "Almost 1.5 Billion Gallons," 10: 6 (Nov 2004). Similar reports by the US Enviromental Protection Agency, as published in Chemical Engineering News, suggest that nearly 45% of used lubricants are currently put back into the environment through burning, landfills and other ground disposal sites and waste water systems.